Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A New Beginning....

This wasn't planned. Well, in a way it was. I gave my two weeks notice at work and began searching for my new job. What I didn't expect was my now paranoid boss to walk me off early. Granted she still has to pay me through the end of my two weeks notice but she walked in Sunday and told me to turn in my keys and leave with grace. I was so angry. But here I am, away from the poison and it has taken several days to bring myself back to my health. The incessant headaches I've battled from lack of sleep have started to go away. The stress in my body has left for the most part. I never knew how tired I was, but I'm grateful to have emerged and having a supportive loving husband on my side. My kids are on my side as is my family. Walking away is never easy but in this case it was necessary for my sanity.

Now the stress of finding a new job is upon me. I know I will find one. I'm searching 8 hours a day applying and waiting for the calls. I hope it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment